Shivirama and its employees shall not liable for any damages caused mentally or physically as a result of, or in connection with:
- Any delays or cancellations. In the event of a traveler becoming ill during a vacation, or having to cut their vacation short, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveler’s responsibility.
- Monetary crises, social unrest, political or labor problems, economic changes, electrical outages due to weather, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties, for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever resulting from events beyond our or a supplier’s reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of Nature (cyclones, mudslides, earthquakes), flight cancellations or changes, strikes, weather conditions, diseases or epidemics/pandemics, novel or unexpected conditions and local laws.
- Absence of travel documents, visas, passports, health certificates where required.
- Loss of items incurred when rooms are not locked.
- Shivirama shall not liable for any damages caused mentally or physically as a result of, or in connection with the change or cancellation on any of the services, activities, menus, schedules, special promotions advertised or promoted by any means.